Welcome to MagnetoDB’s documentation! (No longer maintained)¶
Project is not maintained anymore.
MagnetoDB is a key-value store service for OpenStack. It provides horizontally scalable, queryable storage, accessible via REST API. MagnetoDB supports Amazon DynamoDB API as well.
MagnetoDB has been designed and developed in order to provide:
- Easy integration REST-like API. Support Amazon DynamoDB API
- OpenStack interoperability Integrated with Keystone. Follows OpenStack design tenets, packaging and distribution
- Database pluggability Supports Cassandra,any other databases like MongoDB, HBase could be easily added
- Horizontal scalability MagnetoDB is scalable linearly by amount of data and requests
- High availability Just one working API node is enough to continue handling requests